Duct Sealing From The Inside!
The patented Aeroseal sealing process is the most effective, affordable, and viable method of sealing the central heating & cooling and ventilation ductwork in residential homes and commercial buildings.
The air sealing system results are guaranteed for 10 years for residential homes.
The Aeroseal 6-step process takes very little time to bring you big savings and comfort:
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant in injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. (30-60 ml) of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Once the Aeroseal air duct sealing is complete, the technician will again measure the duct system leakage.
A sealing certificate and a tightness certification are generated by the computer. The sealing certificate shows duct leakage amounts before and after sealing, as well a graph of the sealing process, plus overall heating or cooling capacity improvement. The tightness certification, affixed to your duct system, shows the tightness of the duct system after completion of the sealing process.
Aeroseal can reduce duct leakage by up to 90% and save a typical homeowner up to $1000 a year in energy costs and a typical building up to 30% of HVAC energy use.
The measured result of a typical Aeroseal air duct sealing process is shown below:
Aeroseal provides a solution to:
- High energy bills
- Air flow and air balance issues in commercial buildings
- Uneven temperatures resulting in hot and cold rooms in residential homes
- Excessive humidity and dust
- Musty odors or fume smells and other ventilation problems
- Aeroseal can reduce duct leakage by up to 90%, and save a typical homeowner up to $300 a year in energy costs and a typical building up to 30% of HVAC energy use.
- Residential Leaky ductwork sealing improves the performance of heating and cooling systems, making a homeowner more comfortable by:
A: Cooling or heating the house more quickly
B: Delivering more hot or cold air
C: Distributing heating and cooling more uniformly throughout your house
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.AEROSEALTECH.CA OR CALL 416.668.8899